Here’s the official post for round three of the KSW Follower Feature!
This time, I organized everyone into categories for easier searching. This means that, if you wrote up a bio, depending on how many genres and categories you gave, you may be listed more than once. In some cases, I sort of approximated (such as putting “realistic” into contemporary), but if there’s a category you don’t want to be listed in and I listed you there, drop me an ask and I’ll fix it.
I won’t be adding anyone from this point on, but if I messed up anything or somehow missed you
because I went about organizing this the most difficult way possible, please send me a message so I can fix the thing straightaway.
- Even if you didn’t add a bio, you can still participate by following and communicating with anyone listed in any category. If you did add a bio, you can still follow and communicate with anyone else. Be free.
- Send a message and introduce yourself with your name, writerly interests, whatever you’d like.
- Talk and stuff.
- No spamming. Behave yourselves and be courteous.
- Make sure you keep track of who you follow and message, since some writers were listed in multiple categories.
- If you sent in a bio, make sure your ask box is open. I guess fanmail still works, but still.
Fantasy & Science Fiction
Horror, Dark & Noir
Contemporary & Romance
Young Adult (YA)
Comics & Art